Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Thats more lift than most people think...a super duty with over 10"s is pretty big

Mine has a 15" Precision Metal Fab kit on it.

Next to my kids

Next to my car...

Next to a super duty with 11" of lift

·
Registered
536 Posts
That truck is bad man. I feel like I've asked you before but how much do you have in suspension? I wouldn't mind doing something similar.

·
Registered
448 Posts
what tires do you have on that?

·
Registered
130 Posts
WOW!!! :headbang1:

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Thanks.

Its 15" of lift from PMF the tires and wheels are 22x12 Fuel Offroad 2 piece Nutz with 41x14.50x22 Interco Iroks

Its my daily driver I put probably 2-300 miles a week on it.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
14" OUO 500 series on 38x15.5x20's. I can't run anything larger than 38's or they will rub.

·
Registered
42 Posts
not to be a dick LAYSON but that sucks you cant go bigger than 38's

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Actually I am extremely happy with it. Looks really good in person and the 12" wide wheels just give it a nice stance. I ran 40's for a while and 38's are just so much easier on everything. Better mileage, cheaper tires, less weight, more power, don't really need my hydro assist, and just overall driveability. The truck drives and handles like a car, it is very impressive. Pretty much does everything it isn't supposed to do.

I could have ran around on my 40's but I just didn't want to have to buy an extra set of tires to go wheeling in at the dunes. Plus just cranking the wheel and hammering into a corner or a parking lot I actually could get my 40's to rub... LOL. Honestly I just don't want to ever think about having to replace a fender. It is nice to beable to go lock to lock full travel and not touch anything and not have to worry about it!

Plus if I want to run some big meats I can just swap out a few parts and be 16-18-20" of lift and run some larger tires. Maybe down the road... for now I am very happy with the height and tire package I am at now.

·
spool up that turbo!!
2,008 Posts
You should see the truck in person

iPhone auto correcting incorrectly like a boss

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
That dog is HUGE!!

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Awesome, great pictures and nice looking truck!

·
Registered
603 Posts
My previous truck. rize 10" on 37's had the coilovers cranked down real low probably sitting more like 8-9" lift in pics pretty humble compared to these guys!
That is a great pic of your dog in the back. I want to get a pic with my Rottie in the back of my truck now... I don't think he can get up there though. He can jump up to get into the back seat, but I think the bed will be a bit too high. Guess I'll be lifting his big butt...

·
Registered
603 Posts
Pahrump, Layson and regxinc!!! Good god those are some beautiful trucks guys...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Synster I lifted his butt in there to lazy butt lol thanks for the compliments was a real nice truck loved it but not practical for working , towing or loading three kids into her lol awesome at the dunes though!!!!!!! Have a F450 now with a 4.5 inch lift how times change getting old lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts