Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the injectors turbo and tranny valve body are finally in the truck is a beast, Thanks to a local shop here they had to finish the install i was running out of time and work some silly hours and couldnt finish it. I was expecting a little bit more honestly but its still a huge improvement from the seat-O-pant meter. Hopefullly i will get her dynoed soon depending on how far the dyno is and cost of Diesel... starting to regret not getting the veggistroke kit instead of turbo and injectors .

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
What size injectors did you go with and do you still have PMR's in your block @ the moment?

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
You just updated your sig "2002 F-250 DIY Intake, Stait Piped Exhaust. BTS Valve body, 230cc single shots Tubonetics BB, DP F5 tuner, and overboost anahalator from ITP."

The EXACT mods I was running 5 days before I broke. Please stay off the bigger tunes.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I see a hole in the block soon

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yah they are detuned and i have been staying out of the 125 race,

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Stay out of it completely and I'm sending you a PM.

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Listen to Marty ( Maintain) he knows what he is talking about!!!

NCH

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
Dang, having to say off the throttle is like having to stay off the wife..... Why have it if you can't play with it!

Do listen up though, there have been a rash of blown PSD's this year already and most of them have been with similar mods. However it seems that Kainers has a set of special pixie dust rods.....LOL....

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Listen to Marty ( Maintain) he knows what he is talking about!!!

NCH
:doh:

Dang, having to say off the throttle is like having to stay off the wife..... Why have it if you can't play with it!

Do listen up though, there have been a rash of blown PSD's this year already and most of them have been with similar mods. However it seems that Kainers has a set of special pixie dust rods.....LOL....
:hehe:

Congrats on the mods! ! !

but listen to Marty he knows from experience.
:doh: again

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OKay guys even staying off the thottle in the modified stock program, i was turning a corner, and boom!

..... you play you pay.

·
Registered
447 Posts
OKay guys even staying off the thottle in the modified stock program, i was turning a corner, and boom!

..... you play you pay.
And boom?? As in vents where they're not suppose to be??

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no holes that i could see, my oil pan gasket is blown out though. its over at the shop now im gonna go talk with them tommorrow, I wish i had room at my house but alas no room.

·
Registered
447 Posts
no holes that i could see, my oil pan gasket is blown out though. its over at the shop now im gonna go talk with them tommorrow, I wish i had room at my house but alas no room.
Oh man I feel bad for you. I've been there and done that though. As a matter of fact,the new motor has less than 1k on it.

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yah, one of those things figured if i kept out of it i would be good till i got rods, ohh well i have the money i was trying to penny pinch in case i had something urgent come up so i guess this is urgent now.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I think that if I had it to do over again I would do things differently. I might even bite the bullet and get some Crowers but man they are expensive.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Wow man, that really sucks!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts