Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Check your wiring to the master cylinder. That will cause the check brake system lite, but should not cause a no start issue. Check for DTC's and let us know what comes up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
did you hit the dash hard or a pot hole? I dropped a bullet down the defrost duct and knocked on the dash real hard several times trying to get it out and when I tried to start the truck it just turned over, it had power but wouldn't start. I had it towed to the dealer and they simply pushed a reset button near the glove box. They don't like to show you where that is cause they want to make money from you.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Your batteries are no good.....This has happen to me....Check Brake System....is somewhat of a sign, that the batteries are no good. The amount of heat that the 6.4L engine makes.....kills batteries. I had the dealer ...who had help from Ford...tell me this.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well after a ll nighter, we got the truck up and running, the battires we ok, we replaced them, there were no codes thrown, but there were 3 fuses and one relay blown. thanks everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts