Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All i can say is WOW!!

Thier customer service is amazing. These guys really know how to run a buisness and tune a truck.

I just loaded up their SPD tune and im very happy with the results. I have been considering getting a local shop to live tune my truck, but not anymore!!

Needless to say im extremely happy with there customer service and product. Keep up the good work TSD:thumb:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm calling Chris to do my tunes after my upgrades

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
He's a good guy to work with. The wife and I usually make 3-4 trips a year to Houston so she can shop at ikea. Next time we go I'm going to try and break away for a day to make the ride over to get live tuned.

What all you gettin done foxbud?

·
Registered
44 Posts
190/100s, Rcd high rev cam, Hamilton springs and pushrods, 68mm turbo and atlas 80. Then balancing rotating assembly. Already had egr delete head studs

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
190/100s, Rcd high rev cam, Hamilton springs and pushrods, 68mm turbo and atlas 80. Then balancing rotating assembly. Already had egr delete head studs

Sounds like a pretty sweet build. Post pics when you get it built

·
Registered
2,534 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
TSD tunes are great!

Chris B. made me a nice daily driver street tune tuned for my Pmax! Best tune I've ran up to this point!

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Chris B and all the guys at TSD are great. Chris has been my on call man when it has come to getting tunes right for the bigger MTW turbo's. He builds wicked tunes and his customer service is second to none. I have been doing a lot of the testing for Adrian and Chris has spent countless hours on the phone and made tons of tweaks to the tunes. He has truly gone above and beyond for us. I've sent several of my members from the GPDA his way as well and all have been completely satisfied.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Another thumbs up for TSD. Chris is helping me get my trans tuning down perfect so that get a thumbs up too!

And I must say with my SPD tune my exhaust freakin screams! I recently single stacked the truck and the air I hear flowing with the SPD is unlike any other tune I have. At wot it sounds like whooshing as if you were saying SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! super loud! its great!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts