Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres truck pulls in Culpepper, Va. tonight at the Culpepper fargrounds. I'll be there with my wife and kids. I don't know anyone else who is going to make it to this one. Let me know if anyone is in the area who will be there!

later

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
What time does the pull start and end? Also what classes are they going to have?

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BRB, I've got it written down somewhere...

·
Registered
804 Posts
let me know im not too far!

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK
8500 Mod turbo
11000 profarm
Super Stock Semis
6300 street modified
6400 Super street

Starts at 6 PM $10 to get in, kids under 12 free

·
Registered
804 Posts
hm at 6?
thats like 2 and a half hours.
i think id have to leave NOW if i wanted to make it.
not too sure :/
i may try

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I wasn't trying to plan this as a meet or anything. I know it's very short notice for all, I was seeing if there was anyone who was around here that had already planned on going. I would have come over to say hey...

·
Registered
804 Posts
oh well about the meets.
WE NEED TO GET ONE UP ASAP!

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah the next one I plan to be at is on the 19th @Cecil's. Got my racing ticket ordered already, just hoping that my Doc doesn't tell me I need to have my back surgery before then.

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Back surgery? ouch!:doh: Hope all goes well and you have it AFTER the 19th.:nod:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to try to put it off until Aug. Eric, but Unfortunatly it looks like it might be inevitable on of these days. Pretty big ruptured disc, so at the very least, I'll probably be limping on the 19th.

It turns out that 14 years of laying floors is NOT good for your back....:doh: :shrug:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
If this was next weekend, i might come. I'll be in the Toms Brooke area for the 4th. Well, Maurertown to be exact

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
So how was the pull? Details when you get a chance please lol...

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well it was ok. We didn't stay for the whole thing. We had thunderstorms roll through, and there was a delay for about an hour or more while they disced up the track and regraded it and packed it. We left at 10(it was a long day for the kids) and they were just starting to run the 6400 super street class. We only watched the 6300, and the 8500 mod turbo class, and some other local run what you brung gassers and farm tractors. It was fun, but I didn't get to see what I wanted to go there for in the first place. :sad:
Oh well they do it all again in Madison on the 11th.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Thanks for the update! To bad about the rain and delay. Hopefully we all will get together sometime here soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts