Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The truck has done some weird things lately.

• Started it and the whippers made one pass with the switch off.
• Unlocked it with the remote and when I started the truck my seat started moving forward. Yes, it was my key that I always use.
• After the truck was shutdown for a couple of hours in the garage I noticed my gauge lights were on and all the doors were shut. Opened and closed a door they went out.

This on top of the transmission completely 2nd gear shift coming out of a driveway that was very steep weighing 13,000+ pounds.

:dunno: All this happened in a weeks span. :dunno:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Mine did the same thing with the gauges last night. I walked outside and saw them lit up after being home for 3 hours. I had to start my truck and turn it back off to get the gauge lights to go out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My truck does the seat thing every now and then. I just thought it was going to setting #2 where my wife has it set.

·
Registered
14 Posts
We had an Expedition doing weird things like that years ago (1999). It would even run the starter (there was no remote start on this rig) with key out of the driveway. We took it back to the dealer, and if I remember correctly, the windshield wasn't seal correctly and it allowed water to flood the computer. They replaced the computer and re-installed the windshield, and it fixed the issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts