Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 1999(late99)F350 with a powerstroke 7.3 auto 145,000 miles. Crew cab long bed. Tan with tan cloth interior. Outside does have some dents and some paint is fading, coming off on the right side. Looks like it had a small collision on the right side(no major damage) Looks like someone ran into a pole or something. It is not that bad. Truck runs great, has 4" exhaust turbo back, air filter setup, diablosport programmer goes with it. EGT, Trans Temp, and boost gauges on A-pillar. Add on tranny cooler(45K) New APC parking lights. Cooper discover ST tires 75% on Helo 16" Rims. Has 15,000 fifth wheel hitch. Also my 36 ft All American Sport Forest River Fifth whell toyhauler. Has slideout in dining room and living room area. Huge kitchen, queen bedroom in fifth wheel area. 8x10 toy hauler area with slide screen, power vent. Black and white checkerboard floor with tie downs and 2 big cabinets. Great tires. Outside shower, works excellent, I love this trailer but have to sell. $19,000 for trailer, 12,000 for truck. $30,000 for both as a combo.

·
If it aint a CAT itsa DOG
4,553 Posts
Nice setup man! Are you getting another rig or just selling some toys? Heres a bump for ya!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotta get rid of it, would love to keep, but family issues force me to sell.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Dang bro, hate to hear that. Hope all goes well for you. will be praying for ya!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey im really interested in your truck and trailer i was wondering if you can send more pictures and more info to me? My email is [email protected]
I'm not 100% sure on selling it now, but I will get you some more pics soon. Where are you located?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
um----ok:dunno::confused:
What does that mean? I'm thinking about keeping it, but I not 100% sure right now. Cash talks though

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very sorry! :(:(:(
We actually worked out the issues, that's why I'm not sure about selling it now, but I'm thinking of maybe getting a class B or C instead

·
Registered
331 Posts
What does that mean? I'm thinking about keeping it, but I not 100% sure right now. Cash talks though
said you were forced to sell,post pictires ,someone says i'm intrested,and then well maybe it's not for sale,not trying to be a dink, but just seemed wierd.:)

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
That sure is a nice set up

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
said you were forced to sell,post pictires ,someone says i'm intrested,and then well maybe it's not for sale,not trying to be a dink, but just seemed wierd.:)
Well look when I first posted it, it was 3 months ago, and I was getting divorced, so I needed to sell it. We worked things out, so we are not sure if we want to sell it now. Not really wierd.... Dink does come to mind:rofl:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
331 Posts
ok ,so it's maybe for sale for 3 months now,--got it!

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
glad to hear you got things worked out and you may get to keep your toys.:thumb:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok ,so it's maybe for sale for 3 months now,--got
it!
I'm not sue how to take you....are you joking? or being an a$$

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Back for SALE

Ok, it is back up for sale. We are taking the plunge and leaving Florida when I get a job in NC or TN. Need to sell to get rid of the payment to help with the move.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
This rig is still for sale. $23,000 just for the camper. I will still sell the truck with it for $12,000 or 30,000 for both

·
Registered
281 Posts
Man, I wish you were closer. I'd be interested, but I live almost as far way as on can get w/out leaving the contiguous states. My wife and I have been looking for a toy hauler to replace our travel trailer. Good luck with the sale!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts