Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states... I've got an issue with the trip meter on my 2014 F-450.

Currently, Trip Meter "A" in the information center is overlaid with the orange box that we commonly see displayed when we perform a standard reset. Only mine won't go away.

I can hold the reset button... watch the small horizontal line go through the reset process... and even see "Reset Complete" on the screen. Yet the orange box remains, and the info underneath doesn't change.

I can scroll over to Trip Meter "B", and it works as advertised... as do all other functions in the info center, including resets of the Fuel Mileage screen.

Any ideas on how to clear the issue without taking the truck in to the service center?

Thanks...

·
Super Moderator
1,534 Posts
have you tried disconnecting the batteries for a few minutes?

·
Registered
1 Posts
As the title states... I've got an issue with the trip meter on my 2014 F-450.

Currently, Trip Meter "A" in the information center is overlaid with the orange box that we commonly see displayed when we perform a standard reset. Only mine won't go away.

I can hold the reset button... watch the small horizontal line go through the reset process... and even see "Reset Complete" on the screen. Yet the orange box remains, and the info underneath doesn't change.

I can scroll over to Trip Meter "B", and it works as advertised... as do all other functions in the info center, including resets of the Fuel Mileage screen.

Any ideas on how to clear the issue without taking the truck in to the service center?

Thanks...

Did you get this resolved?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just push the ok button once and it will go away. That box shows up when the timer is paused.

I am having the same issue, only it is my B trip log that shows the orange box overlay with a small circle around the = symbol to the left side of the box, hope to see this reset next time I run the truck.

Follow-up, I was able to resume the counter by tapping the OK button once, over-lay cleared.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts