Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ice storm cam and a tree fell on my truck 2008 f250 crew cab 4x4 lariat. I didn't have full coverage so I'm having to fix it my self now. I got some serious tech questions I need some help with I bought a 2008 xl cab with the complete dash intact mine was crush so I'm trying to swap the only problem I'm having at the moment is the digital controls harness going on a non digital ac control box (big black box under the dash that controls air flow) the dash harnesses are not alike at all and I'm trying to keep all my lariat features in this xl cab.

I've completely tore down the truck to do head studs up pipes and all that good stuff also.
You don't have to tell me I know I have a money pit on my hands. My cell number is 8436178999 if anyone can give me any help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Man that sucks! And the "no insurance" double sucks!
I had a building come down from the snow load back in December and the steel trusses had my Dodge Cummins pinned for 2 months. I fortunately had full coverage and came out better than if it was a total loss after the insurance paid me for my loss and I sold the truck as it sat!
GOOD LUCK WITH THE FIX !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts