Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of the Tractor Supply brand Travellers 15w40 motor oil? $20 cheaper for a 5 gallon bucket out here than rotella

· Premium Member
1,727 Posts
i go by the saying "you get what you pay for"... I never heard of that brand, but you make the call. maybe someone else will chime in.

Tom

· Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I called them because it is rumored that its rebranded rotella and they said because its not listed on the online website, I would have to ask a local store.

· Premium Member
1,727 Posts
I called them because it is rumored that its rebranded rotella and they said because its not listed on the online website, I would have to ask a local store.
Well if that is actually true then go for it. lol

Tom

· Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
me too, I did buy a 5 gallon bucket full but I forgot to ask them

· Registered
104 Posts
I would like to buy my oil by the 5 gallon pail but I haven't been able to find anything cheaper than the Delo at Wallyworld. It's $10.85 a gallon last time I checked and we have no sales tax here in Oregon. The closest TSC is in California and after you add in the tax it's probably more than the Delo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.