Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 F250, with about 29,000 miles. I have had the SCT Livewire with DPF delete and intake on my truck since about 5K miles. I have been running the extreme stock tune, just this week sent it to Eric at IDP for the custom tune package. I have been running now the Xtreme Race tune. However, I am wondering if something is not right because I am yet to completely stomp on it, but when I give about 1/2 - 3/4 throttle from cruising to say getting on the highway it gets up and goes great without any problems. However this morning on my way to work, I was at a light and gave it probably 1/2 throttle or a little more from a stop and it seemed to be having problems finding the next gear and shifting up, like something was slipping or something or not locking up. Sorry if that is a poor description. Also, I got the wrench light to come on in my dash when that happened. I pulled into work and when I got in to start it back up the light was off. Any thoughts? Is it time to upgrade torque converter? Tranny in general? Thanks for your time

1 - 1 of 1 Posts