Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my previous thread had been about "mineral" oil and i've heard alot of dangers about it, well it turns out this is transformer oil called Diala Oil AX its pretty much harmless, no carcinogens at all, and my buddy is running it 80/20 with 80 diesel and 20 oil of course in a kubota tractor. So far so good. I doubt it has any lubrication properties not to mention how clean it would burn? If he wants to run it i will let him, i sure wont put it in my engine.. just thought i'd share.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Well my previous thread had been about "mineral" oil and i've heard alot of dangers about it, well it turns out this is transformer oil called Diala Oil AX its pretty much harmless, no carcinogens at all, and my buddy is running it 80/20 with 80 diesel and 20 oil of course in a kubota tractor. So far so good. I doubt it has any lubrication properties not to mention how clean it would burn? If he wants to run it i will let him, i sure wont put it in my engine.. just thought i'd share.
LOL! I was hoping you were not going to burn that stuff.....:hehe:

I'm just wondering when the 80/20 D2 and Fish oil thread is coming. :doh:

Sucsesful WVO operation must give some the false sense of security. I have seen post lately that make me shake my head!

I glad you are using good judgement on this one Dietoremain!:nod:

·
Banned
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It geets better.. my turbos out right now and fixing my slightly leaky up pipes so im driving a 99 f250 he just got running and well we're running 50/50 with that oil in it! LOL. he wanted to. i dont care hes lettin me drive the pos(dents on every panel its just totallyy beat) well lets just say the injectors are noisier then crap, the ebpv is sticking nonstop and the its slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.