Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a bunch of ya'll run Titan fuel tanks but in the new DieselPower mag they have a small deal about Transfer flow. They have a 60 gallon tank for my truck that is only 800 bucks. Ford pickup replacement tanks

Do you think these tanks are just as good as Titans?

·
Registered
921 Posts
makes ya wish ford woulda just did this from the factory.. looks like a decent tank

·
Registered
407 Posts
The Transferflow tanks are steel (heavier) while the Titan are not (lighter). I saw the ad as well. It was the combo fuel tank and toolbox, correct?

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
I believe he's talking about the bigger tank to replace your existing tank. I'm VERY curious about these myself:

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Transferflow makes the top of the line as far as transfer tanks go. Don't have any experience with their replacement tanks but I've been thinking about getting one.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have the Transfer Flow, 98 gallon. Works good when half to full but I'm having an issue when it gets down to about 20 gallons or less in the aux tank. It freaks out sometimes, I look down and it says 1 gallon left(aux only) on the Transflow readout gauge and I'm like WTF? A few minutes later pump goes on and all of a sudden it will jump up to 20 gallons(16 aux/4 main).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts