Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now my 7.3 has 144,000 miles i just put in a DP tuner 80 economy, 140 smoke, ive had in it for a while afe magnum intake , overboost kit, gauges, and its straight piped. the tranny doesnt slip yet but it shifts weird sometimes, like lags sometimes, and shifts very hard sometimes. Im wondering whether i should get the bully dog shift enhancer or the banks transcommand. i just want to get something that will help the tranny last longer till i can save up and build it. id also like to get a deeper pan and im going to change the fluid and filter soon. any suggestions what the best stuff to go with would be? thanks!

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
if your just trying to make it last longer i would just do a BD shift kit.. its cheaper than the trans command... and a maghytec pan.. but i dont recommend the pan without a secondary trans cooler... with the extra fluid it will make your stock cooler work harder to cool down more oil... here is a link to my transmission section on my page... i can get you both the banks or BD kits but arnt on my site yet

Stealth Automotive. Transmissions

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much can you get the banks transcommand for. I wouldnt mind spending a few extra bucks on it because i know banks makes good stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts