Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used a stallion percision t/c. How are they. An. Opinions welcome. Also anyone no about the suncoast rebuild kit All the parts are for a 5r110 on a 05:dunno:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
None of yall have heard of that t/c. They have a 2 yr warrintie unlimited mile. With a lock up at 1600

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea 1800 is stock is 1600 good bad idk that much about trans

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i would get an ats or bd or suncoast but money is tight and i dont have money for a core

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea that's wat I was thinkin also I was hopin somebody was usin them on a 6.0 so I could get there opinion I mean it sounds good it's jus alot of money to spend on somethin ur not sure of any other opinions are welcome thank yall

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump:bump:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
has anyone heard of dayco t/c

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im goin with the dayco or dacco however u spell it any 1 heard of it or familiar with it input is welcome

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yea I felt a big difference but I blew it up so it's in the shop again so I think they jus rushed the whole thing and didn't pay attention to wat there doin

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
U will like the rebuild the only real problem was the second gear clutch pak wasn't unloading fast enough and a selenoid was stickin and the tow haul light started flashin and heard arattling noise from the t/c

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
No I went with the dayco tripple disc. No problems with the temp they pulled the pan today and found some black powder so there gonna pull it again and see wat happend

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
idk if they offer a rebuild kit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.