Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 18x9 American Racing ATX Series AX805 Force wheels with a -12 offset. They are a gun metal color and are teflon coated wheels. Their wrapped in 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers and both wheels and tires were bought only 4 months ago. just looking too see whats out there too trade if anyone is interested, i live in Asheville NC.
photo 1 (3).jpg
photo 2 (2).jpg
photo 4.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
34.5 inches high and 12 inches wide

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone interested?

·
Fire From the Clouds!
1,745 Posts
I got paddle mirrors, lariat rims and F350 front springs with an added pack under it for reenforcment.

How much cash would you also be looking for?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Man I wish they were polished or chrome, I'd be interested if you were. Tried the black rims before these and just didn't like them with my color truck. I like that wheel tho. Good luck

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I got paddle mirrors, lariat rims and F350 front springs with an added pack under it for reenforcment.

How much cash would you also be looking for?
I'm trying to trade them for bigger wheels but i would be willing too sell the wheels only for probably $700

Man I wish they were polished or chrome, I'd be interested if you were. Tried the black rims before these and just didn't like them with my color truck. I like that wheel tho. Good luck

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
thanks man, i like um just looking to change it up a little

·
Registered
529 Posts
if you were a bit closer I'd probably buy the rims and tires. I have polished 18x9 rims and 37"s..but my rubber is looking more and more like racing slicks and my polished rims got beat up a bit when my rear brakes threw a pad last year. So trading is out of the question

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've decided too sell the wheels only, if any ones interested the first $700 takes them. I can ship them but you will have too add shipping to the price

1 - 9 of 9 Posts