Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm wanting to trade in or sell my 2004 F250 Harley Davidson edition for something else but don't really know the value of it and was hoping someone could help.
216,000 miles, full black leather interior. Non smoker. Power sliding rear window, Alpine indash double din DVD/ Bluetooth, high idle switch installed, trailer brake controller, A-pillar gauges with auto Meter Ultralite 2 boost, egt, fuel pressure gauges. Backup camera.
Exterior has 6 inch rough country lift with dual front shocks and steering stabilizers. Has Firestone Ride Rite airbag kit on rear. 20" xd wheels with 35x12.5. 4x4 works as it should. Custom built 2008+ F-250 6000k hid headlights. New fog light housings with led bulbs. Bed mat. 2008+ tow Mirrors power and led marker light with matching gloss black mirror caps, 20% tinted windows. Has 4" downpipe to 5" straight exhaust with 8" axle dump. Ported intake manifold. Has head studs and egr delete done with coolant filter kit as well. Newer starter and altenator. Warren Diesel 155 injectors with upgraded spool valves. 58v FICM. Factory turbo with billet compressor wheel. Billet fuel filter cap. 2 new batteries this year. Just put on a new IPR valve today.
I went to a dealership and had it appraised here in Colorado and they said they'd have to take it to an auction since it had no catalytic converters because emissions here are getting crazy here. They offered me $4,750... I walked out. I understand it's a 17 year old truck with alot of miles on it and some fender rust, but it's still an eye catcher of a truck. I can post pictures if it'd help, thanks!

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Cloud

Vehicle Window Car Motor vehicle Hood

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Mirror Automotive design

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Sky

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Sky Vehicle Car Cloud Grille

·
Premium Member
2005 F250 FX4 Lariat CCSB - ARP studs, EGR deleted, IPR coolant filter
396 Posts
I think $4750 is NUTS!

But then, you are never going to get the best price selling to a stealer, ummm dealer.

Looks to me like at least $15K retail.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think $4750 is NUTS!

But then, you are never going to get the best price selling to a stealer, ummm dealer.

Looks to me like at least $15K retail.
Thank you I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought their offer was nuts haha. I looked at the dude with a blank stare, then grabbed my kids and wife and walked out lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's just down right rude at $4750. That is a nice looking truck! Up here in WA I would say around 15K as well
Thank you! I do love the truck, but I just want something more convenient to drive daily. Having to let the thing warm up for 10 mins or having to plug it in during the winter it's getting annoying.

·
Premium Member
2005 F250 FX4 Lariat CCSB - ARP studs, EGR deleted, IPR coolant filter
396 Posts
HAHAHAHA......you did the right thing walking away from them!! My 2001 with 123K would be worth 30K to me, not that I'll ever sell her. 18 years and zero issues. View attachment 779588
Nice looking truck!

That's the body style I was after when shopping, but I wound up with a crew cab.

·
Registered
2006 F350, 6.0 Powerstroke
29 Posts
I'll take it! 😍

1 - 9 of 9 Posts