Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it says, would prefer you to be local, so we can just unbolt them and be on our way, unless you want to flat out buy them, and pay shipping. I put up a picture of mine, and what kind I want.

Cash price: $200 + Shipping

Style I have:

Style I want:

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have those style you want, do you have anymore pictures?
Not really, they're in the back of my storage right now, I can try and find a truck or 2 online with those kinda steps on it, bu they're mint, just not my style.

·
Registered
905 Posts
wish mine were in better shape. I would trade ya. But mine are all beat to crap from rocks and what not. o well. We are not exactly neighbors anyway. lol

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wish mine were in better shape. I would trade ya. But mine are all beat to crap from rocks and what not. o well. We are not exactly neighbors anyway. lol
Heh, oh well.:doh:

·
Registered
588 Posts
well i dont mind trading mine are in pretty good shape but i have the extended ones that go to the bed so you can step and get stuff out of the bed, the trucks dirty right now but i could get pictures, i just like the way the ones you have look. let me know i'll pay shipping for mine out if you pay shipping for yours

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i dont mind trading mine are in pretty good shape but i have the extended ones that go to the bed so you can step and get stuff out of the bed, the trucks dirty right now but i could get pictures, i just like the way the ones you have look. let me know i'll pay shipping for mine out if you pay shipping for yours
Yeah, lets see some pics, I may be intrested. [email protected] = email.

·
Registered
588 Posts
alright i'll take some tomorrow, think you can russle up some more pics of your so i can be certain there the ones im thinknig of

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Top it off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts