Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I've been hovering around this site for awhile now learning about the new 6.7 before I decided to buy one. So after my purcahse I decided to officially join. :icon_ford:

My truck came with the $1000 chrome package but I don't care for it. I would rather have everything painted Tuxedo Black or at least black. Anyone in San Diego or nearby be interested in trading? I'm willing to trade the entire package for your non-chrome parts. The chrome package includes grill, f/r bumpers, front tow hooks and mirror top caps. I only have 288 miles on it so far.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't realize that...

...thanks for the heads-up amsoil_f250. I don't think I can get rid of the steps, my wife loves 'em. :punish2:

I guess I'll have to paint the chrome stuff which I was trying to avoid.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I thought when I ordered mine, it only upped the price by like $300 or $350 because you get credited back for the other items like running boards and whatever. At least that is how much it went up while the lady was building it when she added it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine was already part of the pre-ordered package sitting on the lot. Window sticker said $990 for the "chrome" package.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts