Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to trade my 2003 Lariat, captains chairs with center console for a 40/20/40 bench seat of same type..mine are leather and I would like to find some leather to retain trucks value.. if you have a set of grey cloth in EXCELLENT!!!! condition I may consider the trade,, please send detailed ,close up pics ... I live in Austin, Tx. so take that into consideration. I will post pics asap.. My seats and console are 9 out of 10, there a few very superficial scratches on the console and very light wear on the driver's seat but are in great shape overall.

Thanks all.

David

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Back seat is in even better shape than front.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't know if they would fit, but my 2005 crew cab has gray cloth seats with the 40 20 40 split and are in great condition. I would be willing to trade if we could find out for sure that they will really interchange. I will have to get you some pics but my truck is getting the egr cooler replaced so it will be a few days before I could do anything. I am in Odessa, TX

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know if they will interchange??? please respond!!!!

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
They will bolt right up:thumb:

·
Registered
263 Posts
They will fit fine, as long as he doesn't have the integrated seatbelts in the seat. I'm pretty sure all crew cabs have the seat belts on the pillar between the doors though.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Have you considered un-bolting your arm rests and getting the leather flip up seat? I think that would work too and maybe somebody would be interested in swaping for your console that you have now.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on now Mike,, I had just detailed it in that pic!!!! I drive the shat out of my trucks.!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought about that md18 but I know I wouldn't be able to handle the holes left on the sides of the seats it would drive me nuts...

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
What about some little gray trim pieces that pop in to fill the holes?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have an 03 lariat with gray leather like your wanting however, I'm in Michigan and I have a tear in the drivers side seat back so you may not want them but I'd love to trade.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I thought about that md18 but I know I wouldn't be able to handle the holes left on the sides of the seats it would drive me nuts...
I know what you mean, I'm the same way lol. But I think the flip up seat would probably end up butting up against the seat where the holes are anyways, something to think about anyways.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts