Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well I'm over my truck being lifted. I want to sell all my suspension for stock stuff and some cash. For $8600.00 Plus your stock suspension!I will sell you all my suspension lift kit: Full Rize Kit 8-12" Kit (Powder Coated Black),2- King 2.5 Coil Overs, 4-14" King Remote Resivor Shocks, and 2 King Steering Stablizers, AGR Rock Ram, High Steer Knuckle, modified panhard, Drive Shaft with High Angle CVs, Trac Bars, with modified rear mounts. 7.5" Lift blocks with 10" Dever Lift Springs. Complete Kit to put it on your truck!

All the shocks, and coils have just been Nickle Plated, seals & orings repalced with Black hardware!

For $10,000.00 I will throw in the wheels and tires!

I AM NOT SPLITTING IT UP! ITS A PACKAGE DEAL!

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
Well damn Dino what the hell? If I didn't just buy my rize, I would be all over that. Especially the coilovers.

·
Registered
342 Posts
seriously...where were you like a month ago...hahaha.

also interested in quite a bit if you part out. Including second dibs on the rockram. First dibs on the toyos. Coil overs as well...if they can be dialed down...

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I just figured I want the race the truck and its not gonna get the times or the speed I want this high! The coils are 14" and can be dialed down, this set up cost over $20k if you want the deal of the century PM me and I'll send you my number. There's nothing cheaply done on this truck.

·
Registered
342 Posts
great deal! keep us all posted, i bet you could part out and probably make more money back...we all need something!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some pics of the Coils and Shocks. If anyone wants more pics of the lift kit and parts please let me know.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Man that is so nice! I like the exhaust too! Did you ever get your truck all dialed in? If you go back to stock suspenion are you gona go with a front traction bar setup?

·
Registered
342 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....im sooo pissed.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
i still want the shocks/coilover and steering... anyone else wanna build up a fund to part this ***** out?

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
^Ha me too, Dino I can get you the stock stuff. Call me if you want it. I have a s h i t load of stock parts in my garage.:thumb:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I need a lot of stock parts to put my truck back to stock. Are the 08 parts the same as 06-07?

If I considered parting this stuff out I don't want to have to pack stuff up and ship it out. I will bring it to a local place and you can deal wiht them over the phone and pay the packing and shipping yourself. I'm going to see what its going to cost me to lower my truck back down and then make some decisions on pricing. I will put up a new thread when I decide. A few people have PM me in regards to the parts that they want and they will have first dibs.

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
The front is pretty much the same except for the sway bar. I'm doing an 8" kit this weekend and will have everything you need. Do you still have the stock rear leafs?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I have the rear leafs, front coils and cups but no rear blocks. I'm trying to get a list togeather of what I might need to get everything set up right.

The front is pretty much the same except for the sway bar. I'm doing an 8" kit this weekend and will have everything you need. Do you still have the stock rear leafs?

·
Registered
418 Posts
All that money spent on the lift and you didn't keep the stock stuff man you crazy. I've learned over the years to keep EVERYTHING.

·
Registered
342 Posts
just out of curiosity? why put the rockram on the drag link and not on the tierod? usual location is on the tierod right?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, most of the times it on the tierod, I have mine on the drag link because I swapped the heim joints out with 360 balls so they can articulate with the axle (plus I can use the stablizers) and have an easier place to mount everything.

just out of curiosity? why put the rockram on the drag link and not on the tierod? usual location is on the tierod right?
I kept alot of stuff I just get in crazy mods and start throwing stuff away when I see theres a lot of clutter in my shop!

All that money spent on the lift and you didn't keep the stock stuff man you crazy. I've learned over the years to keep EVERYTHING.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Good luck, hope you can sell all that stuff. It is fun lifting it and spending all that money but harder to get someone to buy it all when you get tired of it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts