Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in need of some new shoes for my 2010 F250 CCSB

Im interested in something a little more agressive this time around

How are the Toyo MT's holding up as far as milage? I will be putting them on the stock 20" wheels

any problems ? advice
other options?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just went to the Toyo M/T on my 08...so far i love them, I was worried about them being loud, but they aren't bad at all. I did 315/60/20's on factory wheels no leveling and no trimming. This is my first set of M/T's as well

·
Registered
155 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: for this guy, love mine so far (3,000 miles or more) and put plenty of sets on and no problems. Heard of 50k or more on them too

·
Registered
155 Posts
if your anywhere around Raliegh NC i can get you a steal on them too

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just bought a white 2010 with factory 20s and i love it trying to decide what kind of tires to put on in the future and dont want to lift it. So pics would be great

·
Registered
32 Posts
35x12.50 toyo m/t's will go a range of 50-60k rotating them as you should anything in a smaller size only lasts up to 40k and i have had 295/70/17 toyo m/t's and 35x12.50 17 m/ts and 35's go alot farther than 295's i can tell ya that

·
Registered
139 Posts
:D for sure, they look awesome, drive awesome, are quiet and after about 8,000 miles so far, they still look brand new. I do make sure I rotate them regularly. I would recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I can post some pics this weekend...it's in the shop right now and I'm at school.

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
I'm running 35x12.5R20s right now, I love them... except in the rain. I find that they don't handle very well for me at all in the rain. The noise isn't bad and they look amazing. I never go off-road, I've put about 30k on them right now and I'd say they're about 50% (maybe more) done.

I've heard people getting 50k+ miles out of these tires as well, we'll see if I can make it there! Another tire I was considering was the Nitto Trail Grappler, but I've heard that they don't last as long on heavier trucks. :dunno:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Got 55k out of my 35" toyo mt's, could have gone 60+ but was over the sound on highway and loss of fuel mileage.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
99 Posts
M/T's aren't as good in rain or ice as an A/T...M/T's just have less tread on the ground. I drove an 11 dmax with trail grapplers, they were very loud and very ruff compared to my toyo's...the nitto's were half worn out though and my toyo's are brand new.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Love mine. Same exact truck and wheel as u. U won't regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
695 Posts
Subscribed.....I'm shopping or tires and I have been thinking about these for awhile now. My biggest concern is how they handle in the snow.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Subscribed.....I'm shopping or tires and I have been thinking about these for awhile now. My biggest concern is how they handle in the snow.
You might want to look at the new AT2 from toyo as those will be better in snow then the mt and the new tire should last longer then the old AT they had. But i will say that i have had no problems with the mt in snow and ice and they work really good in deep stuff.

Sent from my DROID2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts