Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a pair of towing mirrors 99-08
thanks

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
i got a pair of mirrors off ebay for 159.99. They are knock offs but you couldnt tell. They are power mirrors eventhough my truck isnt, but you can manually adjust them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Right Side Ext with Sig Heat

I have a right side in exl cond. It has the maual extend in out fold with power ajust heat & turn signal in the textured black. Will take $130 + shipping.
This is how I got my set was one at a time & even bought rightone twice.
That is what I paid for it. I also will have a set of OEm extended in the black with heat & power ajust. They are what I am using now. Will take $160. plus shipping for them.
they are super nice but do not extend back in. They are fixed all the way out. You just have to fold back at banks & stuff
Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got a right hand side from an 2000 model, does not not retract. Has power mirror, no heat or blinker. Bought it thinking it was a manual retractable, it's fixed extended. 45 shipped. [email protected]

·
Registered
674 Posts
I HAVE SOME USE SET PM ME AND I WILL SEND PIC

·
Registered
28 Posts
Tow Mirrors.

I have a stock extended set off a 01 Excursion on my 99 F250. They are the textured Black with power &* heat. they do not extend in thou., but fold back. Never has bothered me. They are same as on all except for the Signal Light, look a lot better than those stock little power mirrors! For they are for towing & they do a good job at that. I will take $150 plus shipping - for set.. OEM ford Part
I am replacing mine with turn turn signal style, when the weather gets a little cooler. i can shoot pics on truck for these. but not trading out till sell or get un busy for A while.
I also have a right side Tow extend heat power turn signal, manual extend in out.. I real nice cond. off 05 F350. Has very minor scratches on front cover from light brush on path. .Might even mildly buff out. I took 800 grit & kept it wet to fix my old ones on my 04 I sold. $135 plus shipping on it OEM Ford part you can get the other side on Ebay like I did. Thats why I have an extra for bought wrong side. I have Pics

These are all Texas Mirrors in great cond.
Thanx, email me if interested or want pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts