Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey id like to buy 2005 to 2009 tow mirrors with chrome covers and power heated and lighted. Let me know what you guys have got.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
i saw some on ebay a couple days back...they seemed at a good price...lemme see if i can find them

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot.

·
Registered
426 Posts
there is a member on here selling his old ones just what you want with recon lights on them good deal do some digging!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He sold those ones thats why i posted this.Thanks though you know where i could get 2008 mirrors at a good price.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I'd sell you mine for 300 plus shipping. I've been looking for the 08-09 mirrors also and so far cheapest that I have found them is about 300 per mirror for the manual fold/telescope with heat power and signal. If your interested let me know. I've been going to do 08 mirrors just would like to know I can sell mine before I bite the bullet and order them.

Thanks Rick

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
someone posted up where they can get the manual fold manual telescoping 08s for 300 plus shipping, Im ordering those they have the lights and all....I think they were on powerstrokeshop.com and down at the bottom on the left hand side click accessories, than choose the vehicle...they were like 148 a piece

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey id like to buy 2005 to 2009 tow mirrors with chrome covers and power heated and lighted. Let me know what you guys have got.
I'd sell mine for $200+ shipping. I'm in the same boat as everyone else though. I want to sell these one's before I buy the 08 mirrors.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bumped up/////

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya i cant really swing the 800 bucks

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bockhold if you look at Rauls they have everything you need to splice in and instructions the also have recon lights.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts