Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help finding a link. Looking at the 08 upgrade and while shopping online I found a power folding mirror with a wiring harness and switch. Like a dumb*ss I did not bookmark it. Does anyone know what I am referring to?

2006 F250 CC SRW SB 6.0l Powerstroke
Purchased April 2017 with 41,000 miles
Updates: bypass coolant filter, S&B CAI, side mount truck boxes, blue spring, C** delete, dynamat in doors, rear cab wall, and under hood.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After days of looking I found it on YouTube. Has anyone wired up a pre-2008 with the power-everything version ?

2006 F250 CC SRW SB 6.0l Powerstroke
Purchased April 2017 with 41,000 miles
Updates: bypass coolant filter, S&B CAI, side mount truck boxes, blue spring, C** delete, dynamat in doors, rear cab wall, and under hood.

·
Premium Member
11,631 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Not sure why it's in the interior section, but here's a thread on doing the OEM mirrors.

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/6-0l-powerstroke-interior-discussion/234475-my-quest-close-2008-factory-fully-functioning-08-12-power-mirrors.html

@1Aauto does have a plug and play (mostly) version as well.

I went with manual folding '17 style mirrors from Syppo and like them a lot. Would have been nice to have power fold, but no one has the '17 style in power fold.

How was the directional function on those? My last set was all messed up ... out would go out and down sometimes while down would go down then in ... it was directionally drunk all the time. Looking for a new ‘17 set for my new 05. Power fold would be killer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,631 Posts
Everything worked as it should. If you want power fold, the only plug and play option I know about are the ones from 1AAuto in the '08-'16 style.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts