Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having some trouble finding the right "torque pro" app for iPhone. I see there is a torque pro APK app but that didn't work out so good, any help or suggestion on where to find the right iPhone app for torque pro would be appreciated, thanks

·
Premium Member
2,847 Posts
No Torque pro for IOS there is dash command and a couple others though.

Reactions: Rolfsted

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks, picked up Dash Command and have it on an iPad mini. Trying to learn the functions, got the FORD PID’s for $10. Where do you select EGT building a gauge? I can’t find EGT in any of the Temperature PID. Am I looking in the wrong place?

·
Premium Member
11,851 Posts
There is no OEM EGT sensor and thus no PID for it. Since DashCommand supports the PLX iMFD and it's sensors, I was able to get EGT on my DC setup, but PLX discontinued the iMFD device and the old style Kiwi2 that it worked with. I'm not aware of any other method of getting non-OEM PID information into the software.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Two things I picked sensors up for since Ford doesn't have those OEM: EGT and fuel pressure. The EGTs and Fuel Pressure have both been very useful. EGTs when towing, and I noticed the fuel pressure went down when I got a batch of bad diesel. I think that saved me in the long run.

I'll also eventually get a low pressure oil sensor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts