Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried the 55 mph and it locked at 57-58 I wanted it to lock sooner so I tried the 45 mph and it locked at 45 like it should but was a little early as it was lugging it. So I thought 50 mph would be good so I installed it and it won't lock until 62 mph. When slowing down it unlocks at 50 though. Any ideas? I called h&s and the ford guy is out until Monday. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
387 Posts
Try the 50mph download for the other shift strategy. So if you tried Firm 50mph and it locked at 60, try the Race 50mph. There could be a glitch in the software somewhere. I will look into it on Monday morning.

Bentley

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try the 50mph download for the other shift strategy. So if you tried Firm 50mph and it locked at 60, try the Race 50mph. There could be a glitch in the software somewhere. I will look into it on Monday morning.

Bentley
Sounds good. I will try it on race and see if it works. Almost has to be a glitch or something as I tried loading it about 3 times and downloaded the file several times and re-loaded it but it still locked the same. Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I downloaded the 50 mph race trans file and it locks up right on the money at 50 mph. Almost has to be a glitch in the 50 mph firm trans file???? Let me know what you find out. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts