Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering if anybody caught the F-350 multi fuel on the TV show Top Gear last week? It was a 1 fill up challenge and they brought out a CNG burning F-350. So I was curious does anybody have one of these or know of one?
I drive a '10 f-250 gasser/cng at work and its my second multifuel. We have had a few issue's with our fleet but we are getting the wrinkles worked out. But the thing that I do know is at roughly .50 a gallon I can put up with u can put up with a wrinkle.....
Just curious. Thanks

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Yes, I watch it every week. Haven't heard of anyone here with one and actually top gear was the first time I have ever seen or heard of it.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Yes, I watch it every week. Haven't heard of anyone here with one and actually top gear was the first time I have ever seen or heard of it.
X2 first time I ever saw one. When I first saw the super duty I thought it was gonna be a 6.7 diesel not the Gasser. But it was pretty cool.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
58 Posts
Went to avista gas meeting and at the time they were pussing retrofit kits and mini pump stations for your garage but the conversions were gas. I belive it is because gas uses spark and air fuel mixture and diesel is injected. Heat from compression and injector ignition verses sparking air fuel mix. Different ingnition type and temps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts