Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a low profile tool box that wont break the bank....im trying to find one soon and then get a cover from the toolbox back before winter hits...and im putting extra lights on today so once I get that done I will post pictures.

·
Registered
274 Posts
your talking about a work box right? For the tools i carry in my truck for side of the road repairs i got a old wall mount first aid kit. fits nicely under the seat

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will have to check around cause I want a low profile toolbox so it doesnt cover up the decals on my back window.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
okay i will check out TSC and see what prices the have...i just ordered 8 new glow plugs before winter hits so thats a weekend project when the get here.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found a low-profile deep box on TSC for $270....not too bad

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
FYI the TSC boxes are made by DeeZee. If you go with one of those go with the top of the line ones they sell. The latches last much longer on those.

IMO though if you want to do it and do it right buy a weather guard box. They cost more but are well worth the money

·
I am that hot
1,762 Posts
I agree with dave, my brother has only ever bought weatherguard boxes, they last forever.

2,850 Posts
FYI the TSC boxes are made by DeeZee. If you go with one of those go with the top of the line ones they sell. The latches last much longer on those.

IMO though if you want to do it and do it right buy a weather guard box. They cost more but are well worth the money
I agree! I had a weather gaurd low profile box on my old truck and it was great. The top was level with the bed rails so it could go under a tonneau cover.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys i will check out weather guard boxes also...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts