Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided that I definitely want a custom tuned chip. Which of these are better and why? I am just not sure what the difference is between them so if someone could tell me I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Im pretty sure tony wildman just puts his tunes on a ts chip. I would definatly go with tony wildman.

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
TS chips are not custom tuned they are just chips with generic tunes the TW chips are the ones that can be custom tuned. I just got rid of my TS chip and have a TW chip on the way becuase I heard the difference between the generic and custom tunes is like night and day. Also the TS chip made my truck shift terribly and with the TW chip Tony said he can tune it to shift your truck however you want it. Definitely go with the TW chip

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well the Tony's chips are custom tuned to your truck, while the TS chip is just a generic canned tune ...I am going to get one soon .

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
TS quit selling hot tuning when PSD owners could not figure out why they were blowing up their motors. TS is a very responsible company and pulled back alot of timing and such to eliminate losers from trying to claim a motor when they built a cobblestone. TS Performance could tune anything you need, but the needy public put an end to mainstream performance from TS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts