Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which custom tunes are better for a 94-97 PSD? I have heard nothing but good about both. Best for money? Right now im thinking you cant go wrong either way. Let me know what you think.

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
On mine i love my chip form Tony. If you happen to upgrade sticks, or turbo or anything, he will reburn it for free. You cant get that promise anywhere. And I personally know his Customer Service is Top notch!

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
I HAD A TS CHIP WITH CANNED TUNES AND I GOT MY CHIP REBURNT WITH TONYS TUNES AND LET ME TELL YA HOLY SMOKE THE DIFFRENCE IS DAY AND NIGHT TONY YOU RULE

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
You will be happy with either.

I run Tony's tunes and they are great.

·
Registered
89 Posts
my dp does me fine, i havent had tomy's burns but i have heard they are good too

just flip a coin thats what i did

·
Registered
882 Posts
I believe he has a smoke tune, almost 100% but some one can tell you for certain.

·
Registered
366 Posts
He has all the tunes you want. I have his smoke tune - it's called NTWITA (Now Thats What I'm Talking About). It put out as much as an M-1 Tank when they run there smoke screen tactics. He also has fined tuned my chip to get the tranny shifts just right. His Tow tune kicks A$$. Pull my 32' 5'er at 80 mph and can still accelerate uphill.

Tony all the way....

·
Registered
511 Posts
Tony Wildman, TDP, totaldieselperformance.com

I have had 5 different brands including DP tuner and Tony is still my choice.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts