Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Well hell ya know what the other definition of Ford is don't ya?? To go on foot or in a vehicle across a stream, river or in this case the ocean. :icon_ford:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
wow, that guy is a champion.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Lol i thought the truck with the small trailer was what the video was about....but a 30+ foot camper!? He's got some braggin' rights!!!

...and probably flood insurance

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Dang. I would be bragging up a storm, That trailer was probably at least 8k loaded.

Great video:thumb:

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Built ford tough

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Thats impressive, but i still dont think id do that with a powerstroke, cummins, dmax or whatever. but still cool!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Cool yes very smart no

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Holy SH!t!! Must be a rental!! I've had to cross once like that in a Tahoe years ago. It was like wait the storm out and take a chance or go for it. Not to smart!! Sink Holes Suck You Up Quick!! I was lucky

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
too bad it was a v10 .....i think evertbody missed that one:doh:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looked like a fellow early 99 to me.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
How can you tell?
when the truck drives by if you notice there is no powerstroke badge but the v10 one on the front fender right behind the headlight ....that makes it a v10 my friend has the same truck....sorry to burst everyones bubble

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
when the truck drives by if you notice there is no powerstroke badge but the v10 one on the front fender right behind the headlight ....that makes it a v10 my friend has the same truck....sorry to burst everyones bubble

Your right, no one has seen a v8 powerstroke badge on a fender right behind the headlight.

I choose to believe it's the best superduty. A nice early 99.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Good thing he didn't run into an oyster bed....try changing 4 flat tires underwater!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
HOLD ON i still believe its a stroker a senior at my school last year had the psd badge right behind the headlight. and ive seen em before but rarely!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
HOLD ON i still believe its a stroker a senior at my school last year had the psd badge right behind the headlight. and ive seen em before but rarely!!!!!!!
could be ive never seen one though ......but it looks to be the v10 or even v8 cant tell witch one ...but if it is the v8 i feel sorry for that motor pulling that trailer

1 - 20 of 57 Posts