Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
they are yours kyle. what is the zip? i will pm you the shipping price. by the way, i have 2 sets of those straight 3 5/8" blocks. i dont really want anything in return. i know that is how this thing is supposed to work but i dont need anything right now. thanks

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
63366, and thanks Clarence! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
i also have a stock track bar from my old ex.

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Clarence,
I'm interested in a set of 3 5/8" lift blocks.

PS. I have a stock intake elbow for an 05-07 that I will throw into the pot in lieu of sending to Clarence.

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
shawn, i need a zip for a shipping quote.

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
PM sent. Thanks, Clarence!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Anyone else have any shackles for a 2000 f350? I have a banks ottamind chip for a zf6 if anyone is interested

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
On the track bar bracket, what year ex was it? Are they the same as super dutys? I know the springs aren't as tall as our trucks so I wonder if the track bar is the same.

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
the track bar bracket is off my 03 superduty. i only have the actual track bar and rear blocks from my 2000 ex.

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
PM Sent. Thanks

·
Registered
241 Posts
I still have the mirrors and light bar also now have a standard grill and rear dif cover to throw in the ring, Thanks again Clarence for the shackles i am lovin the new look of my truck.

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
sounds good. i have a grey work truck grill as well if someone wants it for a 99-03. i had a chrome one but traded someone for this one. i also still have 2 sets of excursion lift blocks to go. i am pretty sure they are 2 3/8" and tapered. i have my complete front bumper and lower valance as well but shipping will kill someone. maybe someone in manitoba, canada wants it??

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
i have two black weathergaurd side boxes about 800$ worth in about perfect shape with keys ill trade for anything for my 2000 f250? you can kinda see the boxes

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
im lookin for a leveling kit. i have a set of 03 clear headlights to put in.

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
thanks again for the rear 350 blocks :thumb:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
ZIP CODE 37023

I still have the mirrors and light bar also now have a standard grill and rear dif cover to throw in the ring, Thanks again Clarence for the shackles i am lovin the new look of my truck.
I am interested in the light bar, I have a 99 Chrome rear bumper it is clean. I also have 2 Hitch ball drop mounts a 2inch drop and a 4 inch drop. I have no need for them as I have 12 in lift on the truck and 8 in lift on the Wifes Jeep.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
i have 08 tailights and front and rear chrome bumpers from my 08 will trade for anything formy 00 f250

41 - 60 of 66 Posts