Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Ya you have a pic of that light bar?

Also i have 2 Stock 99-04 grills sitting in my garage. They are the chrome and grey ones. Shipping and they are yours.!!! I probably have some other stuff i can throw on here also. I'll have a look in the garage.

·
Registered
241 Posts
will get some pics up cant do till wednesday tho sorry!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I might be interested in light bar depends on style I'll know after pics are posted, unfortunatelly im a semi converted chevy fan and thats what all my spare parts are for so if thats not exceptable and it needs to be ford im out just post what you think is fair

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
whatever man:thumb: it is up to the person giving stuff away. do what ever you guys want here. i just want it to keep going and people to get stuff for free.
cowpuncher, this is for you :icon_ford: hehe

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Ive got a clean set of 01 headlights and corners. bulbs and all. If anyone needs them let me know you can have em just pay shipping. my zip is 97223.
I need driver side inner fender skirts. also looking for a 6 liter trans cooler but realize I will need to come up with a fair trade if anyone has one. let me know guys I think this swap idea is great.

·
lost in space
1,387 Posts
im in the same boat as the OP...took my shackles off for other things and have no use for em.

they look just like his (maybe a bit cleaner :hehe: ) other than that, id like to throw em into the mix

:thumb:

·
lost in space
1,387 Posts
heres mine...

...for informational purposes, factory bracket holes are about ~5 inches and these are ~ 8 inches. BUT, you do not gain 3" as the brackets dont stand vertical when installed.

as far as i can recall, it was exactly 2.5 inches and leveled me out perfectly :thumb:

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I want a set of shackles fellas. need 9 inches of lift for some 40s. all I would need is the shackles and a lift block in rear right? possibly some longer U bolts? some recomend doing the rear reverse as well?

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Ive got a clean set of 01 headlights and corners. bulbs and all. If anyone needs them let me know you can have em just pay shipping. my zip is 97223.
I need driver side inner fender skirts. also looking for a 6 liter trans cooler but realize I will need to come up with a fair trade if anyone has one. let me know guys I think this swap idea is great.
I have an extra tranny cooler laying around. It is not the 6.0 cooler, but it is one that you put in line with everything else that is already there. Brand new too. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
ya that'd be great. what you need for it?

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
well, anything your looking for in particular? Ive got a real clean cobra ltd29 classic w mike that needs to be taken to a cb shop. it works it just needs a tune up. Some 01 headlights and corners. give me some ideas.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Are there any shackles still available? I can find something to throw in......

·
lost in space
1,387 Posts
...mine are still in the pot :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
anyone got some shackles for rronning, looks like he needs some for the rear of his truck:hehe:

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
well, anything your looking for in particular? Ive got a real clean cobra ltd29 classic w mike that needs to be taken to a cb shop. it works it just needs a tune up. Some 01 headlights and corners. give me some ideas.
Sorry, been busy and have not had a chance to check this much. The cobra might not be too bad. I already have 2 other radios so I don't really NEED one...lol. Throw some more ideas out there. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
hey guys, i thought i would bring this thread back from the dead!:thumb:
well, its time to clean out the garage as we are moving soon so here goes. might all be junk, but it could be just what someone is looking for, right???
anyway, i have 2 sets of excursion lift blocks that are 2 3/8" and tapered. i have a set of factory 3 5/8" straight lift blocks from my 03 350. i also have the stock front shackle and spring mount brackets to go. i have a stock front bumper that needs to go but i highly doubt that someone would want to ship it. i am located in northern manitoba and am moving to southern manitoba, if that helps. i have the foglights as well but i am going to keep those cause i am going to use them for a go-kart build. i have the lower crash bar that goes behind the bumper. also the stock track bar mount.
i am sure there will be more but i cant remember right now. hopefully someone needs some of this stuff.
thanks guys

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
hey guys, i thought i would bring this thread back from the dead!:thumb:
well, its time to clean out the garage as we are moving soon so here goes. might all be junk, but it could be just what someone is looking for, right???
anyway, i have 2 sets of excursion lift blocks that are 2 3/8" and tapered. i have a set of factory 3 5/8" straight lift blocks from my 03 350. i also have the stock front shackle and spring mount brackets to go. i have a stock front bumper that needs to go but i highly doubt that someone would want to ship it. i am located in northern manitoba and am moving to southern manitoba, if that helps. i have the foglights as well but i am going to keep those cause i am going to use them for a go-kart build. i have the lower crash bar that goes behind the bumper. also the stock track bar mount.
i am sure there will be more but i cant remember right now. hopefully someone needs some of this stuff.
thanks guys

still have these? what are yah looking for, for em. or how much? I'd like to claim em if I could

21 - 40 of 66 Posts