Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys. i just finished putting on a 4.5" icon lift and have the leveling shackles for the front leafs off my 03 to give away. they are the same as the ones you buy on ebay. built like a brick [email protected]@thouse. better than the factory ones. on my 03, it leveled the front to back and i did not change anything else. had them on for about 1.5 years with no problems.
just pay shipping and they are yours. on another forum i go on, they have a pay it forward going. i give something i no longer need, and the person i gave them to does the same for someone else. would be cool to have that here, in this economy.
i will get pics up of them after work.
wadda ya' think??

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
whoops. i guess i should post where i am. i live in manitoba, canada. the best way to ship anywhere for me is postal service. shipping to us might take longer.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
dude thats a great idea, it would be neat if we could have a forum set up for premium members( to weed out people who just want free stuff and arnt in it for the real reason) where we could post up stock parts we dont need or used aftermarket stuff like you are giving away and offer it up for free as long as they pay shipping, times are rough for alot of people and it would be cool to help a fellow .org member out.

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as it is saturday, i have to wait till monday to do anything with them. i will box them up though to get them ready.
lowdown, i like that idea of having a seperate forum for that. on the lxforums that i go on, it has been going for awhile now. works awesome. the thing is someone who gets something for free, HAS to keep it going, or they dont get anything. that is how i want this to work.

example: i will take those shackles and in turn i have a set of rear f350 3 5/8" non taper lift blocks to give away if someone needs them.
hopefully it works like that.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have a set of wing mirrors and a light bar for the bed i can throw into the arena in exchange for those shackles

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
What are wing mirrors. I must get a set of tow mirrors and I dont care the condition to tow the monster in my sig. I have lots of stuff to trade also!

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Like was said earlier, lets start a pay it forward thread!

·
Registered
241 Posts
the mirrors i have are just standard, removed them after fitting tow mirrors myself. That is one big a$$ trailer!!!

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I have a set of wing mirrors and a light bar for the bed i can throw into the arena in exchange for those shackles
now that is the spirit!!!:thumb:
that is the response i wanted to see. strokin, do you have something to offer up? unfortunately, if you dont i will have to send them to geoff. i apologize for that but as he is the first one to respond while giving up something then he is the first in line for the shackles. nothing against you man, but i hope you understand.
geoff, the parts you have to give, hopefully someone else will need tham and we can keep going. you dont have to send them to me. they are meant for someone else.

here are the pics of them. i built them with 1/4" plate and 1/4" wall thickness square tubing.

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
they are just what i am looking for 03ccf350!:woot: you have no idea how many sets i have narrowly missed out on ebay!!!:doh: Will wait to see if strokin has something to offer tho, stay in touch:thumb:

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Great job looking out for each other. I will see what I can do with a new section in the Prem forums.

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
logan, i asked this question in the ideas and suggestions section.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I like that idea, i think itl work out well on here. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
geoff, can you get me your address so i can send these out. i did not realize that today was a holiday so they will go out tomorrow. i have more stuff to give away for my truck but will wait to see if this works out with a premium section.
thanks gents!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
anyone wanting these mirrors or light bar?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts