Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know I don't really know any of you personally, YET. But I wanted to ask a favor of you all. I would like to ask that everyone please keep my family in your prayers as my family and I morn the passing of my brother Clay. He died Wed. 4/23/2008 from what we think was a massive heart attack. He was 38 and lived in Ramsuer, NC. He left behind 3 young children, who needs all the support that they can get right now. As well as the rest of the imediate family. He just moved into a new home last year. And this is the kicker, he didn't have any insurance to cover himself. I don't understand why God needed him more than we do, but I know he has his reasons. He was one of the most giving people I ever knew. I am filled with so much anger and turmoil at this time in my life. I have just recently rededicated my life to Christ and this is so hard to accept. It is very hard to be a Christian at this time, when you hurt so much. He will be missed very, very much!!! :(

My advice to everyone is to never let a day go by that you don't tell dear ones that you LOVE them. I know my brother knew I loved him, but I hate so much that I didn't tell him on a regular basis!!!!!

God Bless you all!!!!!

If any of you are interested in donating to his family, I have a trust fund set up with BB&T for them. Just email me for details.

:angel:

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

You and your family will be in my thoughts.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Very sorry to about your loss. Have faith, all will get better with time.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Talked to an attorney today. He thinks we might have a good case for a wrongful death suit. I gotta do a little more research on what happened and get all the records together and set up an appointment to go over all the facts. But as of right now the attorney wants to know more.
Thanks for the support.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Am here for you bro! Let me know if there is anyhting I or we can do. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope God heals your heart and your families hearts. I always am wondering why God has certain things happen in our lives. try to find the silver lining and always trust in God. He never gives us something we cannot handle. Keep praying and keep your head up.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
So sorry for your loss...we'l be praying for you in Remington.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Am here for you bro! Let me know if there is anyhting I or we can do. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope God heals your heart and your families hearts. I always am wondering why God has certain things happen in our lives. try to find the silver lining and always trust in God. He never gives us something we cannot handle. Keep praying and keep your head up.
Can't say it any better than Nick has above. You and your family are in my prayers.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
142 Posts
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts