Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tennessee Powerstrokes
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the post Alabama Frog made in the Joint meet thread.

My 2005 Trailer Life campground directory has no listings for Fayetteville, kinda surprising since it’s a decent sized city.
The Fayetteville fair is a great idea but it shore is a hard place to find accommodations around.

According to google maps;

Tennessee Valley RV Park is at exit 14 ¼ mile east of I-65 and 18 miles (22min) from Fayetteville (looks small but shady from satellite photos)

Tims Ford campground is in the state park and 28 miles (56min) from Fayetteville (looks real interesting from satellite photos and has the State Park thing going for it)

Lynchburg campground is 15 miles (27 min) from Fayetteville (and looks boring from the satellite photos but has the Jack Daniels distillery very close by)

Texas T campground is also close to I-65 at exit 27 and is 32 miles (37min) from Fayetteville (also looks boring from the satellite photos).

Monte Sano in Huntsville is 35 miles (56min)

The Space and Rocket center Campground is on I-565 in Huntsville and is 33 miles (49min) It’s a pretty nice place and easy to get in and out to the interstate with a nice Marriott hotel next door and is walking distance to the space and rocket center but is kinda far South for the TN folks and nearly and hour away from Fayetteville

I don’t know, what do yall think?
We need camping and hotel and preferably close together and stuff for the wives and kids to do besides talking about trucks.
I’m game for whatever yall want, I just would like to meet everyone and look at each others trucks. __________________

The poll will run 5 days starting now. Everybody Vote and Post Up!

·
Tennessee Powerstrokes
701 Posts
i voted i pick the one close to the Jack Daniels distillery

·
Registered
211 Posts
I will tell you guys, the Lynchburg campground is kinda by itself. You would probably be able to have the whole campsite to yourselves. There is a small park close. And Jack Daniels visitor center is less than a half mile away. The tours are free. There is also a lot of room to meet up in the park and maybe convoy to the pull.

·
Tennessee Powerstrokes
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will tell you guys, the Lynchburg campground is kinda by itself. You would probably be able to have the whole campsite to yourselves. There is a small park close. And Jack Daniels visitor center is less than a half mile away. The tours are free. There is also a lot of room to meet up in the park and maybe convoy to the pull.

Good Points Matt. I have no problem with the Lynchburg Campgrond myself. It is up to the others as to what they want.

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Don’t forget about the folks that don’t camp, they will need a nice hotel and preferably a close by hotel so we can all socialize together.

·
Registered
211 Posts
the lynchburg hotel in across the road, but I dont know the rates. I will try to find out.

·
Tennessee Powerstrokes
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is what the poll reflects, but we did not have a over abundance of votes so we can certainly change the place. I thought we would have more input than this.:dunno::dunno::dunno:

I am gonna post a new poll. we can choose from a few less.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts