Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is the right thread ? anyways, i'm looking at getting a set of 305/70/r16's for my 2001 f-350... i have two questions. first will these tires fit on the stock bullet hole rims ? and secoundly i can't decide between the goodyear wrangler duratrac's or the bf goodrich all-terrain k/o's, any input would be great
thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
Will they fit, yes. I had that size on my old 99. As for tire choice, I don't think you can go wrong with either one. But I think you will get more miles out of the BFGs than goodyears IMHO

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the quick response and info.. i had the wranglers for like 3 monthes and in the snow i loved them, but ive never ran the all terrains

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've never been a fan of goodyear but I have had many sets of BFGs. And some places may not want to mount/balance 305s on the stock wheel. Luckily I have my own tire machine and balancer so I can do whatever I want!

·
Registered
71 Posts
you will not find a better tire in the snow than the duratracs. I just put my 20" michelin LTX's up for sale, hoping to sell them and get some duratracs for our 6.7 that's on order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts