Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
start to think about tires before the winter here in chicago so i am going to leave it to the pros lol this is for a 08 f250 psd crew cab

i am looking for a tire and is good in snow rain no so much mud dont do any offroading besides at work our lot is grindings with some mud areas lol i dont tow alot every so often

so anyone have good luck with a particular tire brand and such

·
Registered
268 Posts
Do you have 2 or 4wd? I'm running BF Goodrich KO. Expensive but great tire.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I have Goodyear duratracs. They have been awesome. I just rotated them at 25k miles. They are wearing super even and are about half tread. Great in snow & ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Subscribed. Curious too. I have to get new tires before winter. Getting close to the wear bars on my current tires.

·
Warheads on Foreheads
1,812 Posts
I have Nitto Terras up here in AK and they do very well. We got 11 1/2 ft of snow last year and in 4hi they dug in great on the roads before they were plowed

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I went with a set of BFG All Terrain T/A's last winter and they worked well up here in Alberta.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I second the BFG all terrains
They aren't as good as a mud tire but they do have better road manners they are quiet handle well in most conditions and the wear like iron

I have 20k on my tires and they have only lost 3/32nds

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Registered
994 Posts
my vote is for toyo M/T. i beat on them and they are wearing great.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The Goodyear dura Trac is the way to go. I have Toyo mt's now and I have hated them every minute I have owned them.

·
Registered
872 Posts
The Goodyear dura Trac is the way to go. I have Toyo mt's now and I have hated them every minute I have owned them.
what dont you like about them?? i love mine

·
Registered
162 Posts
I bought my truck used with good year wrangler silent armour's. They have worked very well.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Went to look at some tires today and it looks like I'll be getting some Nitto Terra Grapplers. Hopefully, I get more life out of them than my Wrangler AT/S.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Went to look at some tires today and it looks like I'll be getting some Nitto Terra Grapplers. Hopefully, I get more life out of them than my Wrangler AT/S.
I was thinking of trying some of these when my trail grapplers wear out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just put on a set of Michelin LTX M/S 2 today to replace the fac. Michelins

1 - 18 of 18 Posts