Is This truck a CC SRW LB 4x4 F-350?As well as I have seen a dealer sit on a 2018 Limited with a window sticker of 12/01/17 ...showing MSRP at $84,725 now $69,950...that's over 17% off MSRP. If anyone wants a 2018 Limited I can tell you were to pick this one up.
You may want to simply call Ford and ask them what you need to do in order to qualify for a PCO. I imagine shopping and road testing their vehicles will get your name in their system -- and their attention.Does anyone have any tips on how to generate a PCO?
Thanks for the tips! Last night I went in and changed my preferred email and clicked on send email updates. Called this morning and sure enough...a PCO had been issued this morning for $2k. Now for trying to get the X-Plan....I do have the Costco and USAA plans. I'm being told the Costco plan is better than the USAA plan. Is the X-Plan better than Costco?- Thru the Ford site use your preferred email when the ask if you want updates.
- Join a organization or use the their site to sign up. For example the Coastal Conservation Association (CCA) of Texas allows for the X-plan. There's others available like AQHA, Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA), others I'm not sure of....I know there is a way to find a list.
Those have been the best way for me. Most PCOs have expired as of 02 JAN.
After visiting a couple dealers and test driving a 20 f350 lariat (amazing!!!), Ive still yet to receive any email offers and dealer said Ford doesn't send them brochures anymore?
I called Ford yesterday asking for a pco. The csr said there was nothing available for me and also no factory rebates on the f350. I sure thought there was a 1k, but it might have expired?
She insisted to check back in a few days to see if I would qualify for any....
Just a quick update on my progress. The lowest quote I received so far (out of 5 dealers) was $250 above d plan pricing. Now I'm waiting to see if Ford will give me a pco or if they'll come out with a new rebate soon.
Thanks to everyone for chiming in with their experiences!
Well, the best I've been able to negotiate is $550.00 below invoice plus taxes and fees. That does not include any available incentives so I'll be able to tack any of those on that I may qualify for...and I have the $2k PCO.