Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've had the truck for less then a day and a half and the mods have started.

First I spray tinted the side marker, tail and brake lights. I own a shop, so I used black mixed in the clear and added coats until I was happy with the effect. I don't like tails too dark, so these are right right to me.

I also removed and disassembled the fender emblems to color match the black texture area.
This is a very simple mod and really looks great.

Also added Nitto 325/60/20 Terra Grapplers. I have a Ready Lift Stage 3 coming, but I couldn't wait. Hey, no rubbing unless full/hard crank in a turning circle.:thumb:

Headlights will ne next and I'm still deciding on what to do with the grille. I see some have done the KR style color matched and some have done just the center bars, but I'm still on the fence here. I'll post up for sure if I do anything.

BTW, I love the truck:icon_ford: I sold a 06 King Ranch w/ 93k to get it and am sure glad I did!!

Thanks
Jay

·
Registered
424 Posts
It all looks pretty deadly man

·
Super Moderator
19,740 Posts
Looks good! Kind of nice the badges come apart easy enough. I bet a lot of folks will do the color match thing. :thumb:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Those tires look great !! When you have the wheel at full turn what is it rubbing on do you know ???? Thanks for the feedback.. Truck looks sharp..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those tires look great !! When you have the wheel at full turn what is it rubbing on do you know ???? Thanks for the feedback.. Truck looks sharp..
I have not checked to see what it's hitting, but it's minor.

Thanks
Jay

·
Registered
683 Posts
Looks great. Im wanting to do something with my fender vents.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I don't like tails too dark, so these are right right to me.
Truck Looks Great Bro!

And i agree,most people try to make the lights look Black and it's over kill in My Book!

Yours look Pretty Good!

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Very nice! It's the little details that make the difference.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks great. Im wanting to do something with my fender vents.
Me too, did you black yours out? If so I'd really like to see a picture.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Looks great. I had an '06 that color and really wanted a white one. I got a white '11 and every time I see a '11 that color I kind of wish I had it instead. But I love my white too!!! Going for the black on white theme. With the gray one I had clear lenses.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts