Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to get feedback on those who have gone with Neoprene seat covers for their cloth seats. Just went from a F150 Lariat with leather to a F250 XLT with the earth grey cloth. Want to protect the cloth. I was wondering if the Neo is sticky like leather or creates static...things like that. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have them on my leather seats. Still cools and heats through them. They are not sticky or create static. Very happy with mine so far after a year. I live down south near the gulf.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have them on my leather seats. Still cools and heats through them. They are not sticky or create static. Very happy with mine so far after a year. I live down south near the gulf.
Thank you. I live in So Cal so mostly dry but just curious as to the feel of them on hot days especially.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I had them in my old truck. I liked them. No issues with static or being sticky. I haven’t gotten them for the new truck cause it has the cooled and heated seats but sounds like that still works with them. I had wet okole. I was in Louisiana when I had them so it was hot and humid.

What kind do you have. I hadn’t gotten any because of the heat and cooling.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had them in my old truck. I liked them. No issues with static or being sticky. I haven’t gotten them for the new truck cause it has the cooled and heated seats but sounds like that still works with them. I had wet okole. I was in Louisiana when I had them so it was hot and humid.

What kind do you have. I hadn’t gotten any because of the heat and cooling.

Wet okole. They don’t cool as good as without covers but I can tell. You can definitely feel the heat. I live in SE Louisiana.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts