Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on Waylon and Nix, where are the pics of y'all sportin' the new LSP stickers? :thumb:

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:pics: <------ you guys / us -------> :popcorn2:

·
Registered
447 Posts
He's just jealous cause we got em and he don't. Mines on the truck. Where's yours Alan?

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
:popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::drinking4:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Got my Powerstroke.org stickers yesterday, can't wait to get my LSP Stickers! :thumb:

Waylon,

I emailed you a while back, what do I need to do to paypal you some money so I can get mine. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Got my Powerstroke.org stickers yesterday, can't wait to get my LSP Stickers! :thumb:

Waylon,

I emailed you a while back, what do I need to do to paypal you some money so I can get mine. :dunno:
Man I still have not seen my ORG stickers:dunno:

Oh well. When you put your LSP on, Shoot a pic

·
Registered
523 Posts
Man I still have not seen my ORG stickers:dunno:

Oh well. When you put your LSP on, Shoot a pic
I'll bring you one if you want. I've only got one truck and I doubt the wife will let me put one on the VW.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
im waiting on the 6" stickers w/ the clear background....

Hey bigred,

have they come in yet??

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's just jealous cause we got em and he don't. Mines on the truck. Where's yours Alan?
Got me...I guess Waylon likes y'all better. :moon:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Got me...I guess Waylon likes y'all better. :moon:
yeah, you know we wrench together and stuff. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

I just now saw this thread....been off the puter all weekend! My wife was very impressed! :hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm beginning to think the stickers on rigs are a myth.....I've seen more pictures of Bigfoot than I have of LSP stickers on rigs. :hehe:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I'm beginning to think the stickers on rigs are a myth.....I've seen more pictures of Bigfoot than I have of LSP stickers on rigs. :hehe:
Actualy waiting on the clear ones to be ready. I think the place is draggin their feet. :(

I do have the small white ones though!!:nod:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE DO I GO??????? sorry ive been waitin a long time for them to come out! i want a big clear background one. so whos sellin em????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts