1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
146 Posts
It would be a start to getting this country out of trouble. The price of fuel would decrease no doubt, but we need to take advantage of the facts that have come out in the last few months regarding oil. A great priority needs to be set on getting this country more self sufficient, and finding new ways to power the nation.

·
Premium Member
13,243 Posts
i just watched an hour of energy talk by the house on C-Span tonight talking about this very thing. it could happen if congress would listen.

·
Premium Member
31,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just watched an hour of energy talk by the house on C-Span tonight talking about this very thing. it could happen if congress would listen.
Rob I hope like hell they do

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have started watching C-Span lately due to them showing something worth watching. It is neat to hear from the analyst about the facts concerning oil. It's like sitting through economics class with the prof. giving real world insider info that you can understand.

·
Premium Member
13,243 Posts
with in a few months we could go from over $4 a gal to $2 or under.. if congress will listen to the american public.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,759 Posts
Well since they been over charging us. Then gas and diesel prices should drop back to what they used to be when I was in highschool 12 years ago. How does 89 cents a gallon for diesel sound.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Sounds too good to be true

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
I have always heard and been told "if it sounds to good to be true, than it probably is" I am going to start praying on the probably part!! As in it could PROBABLY happen!!

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Hell my pockets are empty from everything the price of food, gas, diesel, everything..:(

I PRAY THIS HAPPENS....:please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.