1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man that is a good thread. so if i go with that kit i will still need the header panel, pigtails for headlights and the bumper brackets. correct me if i am wrong or would that be evrything i need ? thanks for the help

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Thanks man, the rims are made by BMF, and they are the S.O.T.A. style. I love them! And yes, you are correct. You'll still need the pigtails, brackets, and the header panel is optional. You don't necessarily HAVE to have it - but i recommend it. It makes the kit look so much better! :thumb:

·
Registered
152 Posts
My truck is an 06 but I wrecked it so I had to buy new parts anyway but we have the same color scheme, That's around what I ended up paying for my parts but I found all my parts separately... I would Def. go with the newer front end, cant beat the look.. I personally like the Harley front end, when I get everything painted im going to paint the chrome in the grille black to match the headlights and the paint under the door bumpers

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks real nice the harley grille looks sick. I think I am gonna go with the harley headlights and the lariat grille that looks like the harley but chrome where the harley one is painted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts