Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F-350 for sale

can anyone tell me if this is a good deal. I drove it today. Seemed good... Started good "cold" and romped on it too see if the tranny or something shifts.... those bastards go like a bat out of hell with the chip and stuff in it... All i Know is that he flipped a little button and it was like a jet engine ... black smoke everywhere.........If i get it i'm going to need an onboard compresser filled with o2 because my lungs are going to die..........

seems like a good deal... Anyone heard about the 99 7.3?

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
F-350 for sale

can anyone tell me if this is a good deal. I drove it today. Seemed good... Started good "cold" and romped on it too see if the tranny or something shifts.... those bastards go like a bat out of hell with the chip and stuff in it... All i Know is that he flipped a little button and it was like a jet engine ... black smoke everywhere.........If i get it i'm going to need an onboard compresser filled with o2 because my lungs are going to die..........

seems like a good deal... Anyone heard about the 99 7.3?
Is it standard, automatic, power lock, power windows, XL. XLT, Lariat? How many owners? Im thinkin more around 9500-10,000. The basic truck price in EXCELLENT condition is 10,000. Thats with pwr doorlocks and windows. XLT package

1 - 3 of 3 Posts