Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after going to our local Hooters Truck night, we notice that our truck was the LOWEST one there :( Even lower than a Nissan Frontier!!! :tard:.. So we all know we can't have that...

So my question is, what do you guys recommend for a good lift kit? We don't want to go crazy high, just enough. Mind you will do still tow a 20' enclosed car trailer on occasion, so we still have to be able to tow that with ease. Open to any suggestions!! I'd personaly like to be able to do the install myself in the driveway, so if thats at all possible that would be great! Thanks in advance!!

-Adam

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
Rize or Icon 4 link are great systems.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, what size tire can we fit under it? We have 17 x **, I'm not sure of the width of the rim :(

·
Shaking the Bush Boss
9,740 Posts
Yea, lift it! I went to a friends house and took a ride in his 95 srw f350, lifted 6" on 35s. As we drove pass my stock height truck, made me feel bad, so a lift kit is definatlly in the plans now.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Rize doesn't make systems for an 04 F250. What I recommend you do is give Marty from Trucktoyzperformance a call. I guarantee you that he will be able to set you up with what you want..within your budget....for how you want to use your truck.

Truck Toyz Performance .. Experience Matters!
(888)776-8699 - Toll Free Ordering & Tech Support Line

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Where are you located bearhunter? I see your signature says Line-X of Friendswood...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah, I used to live in Houston a year or so ago. I'm currently stationed in VA right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts