Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2001 F250 CC 4x4 and what to lift it. My plan is to lift it 6" and run some 37's on 20's.. I have looked at all the lifts offered and really like the RIZE kit but it is a little to expensive. I have found a 6' ICON lift and from what I have read, it gives a quality ride. I found this lift online and it appers to be a good price but want your opinions. Is this a good price? Good supplier/shop? What other items would you add if I bought this kit? I want to buy a lift with a GOOD ride, not over the top smooth etc. since the truck will only be driven 2-3k miles a year. It will be more of a toy. Here is the link to the lift: Off Road Warehouse - Suspension Lift Kits ICON Ford Superduty ICON 6" Suspension System for 1999-2004 Ford F250/F350 4WD Super Duty ICON #3-6000-99

Also, I really like the KMC Diesel wheels (chrome) 20x10. What tire width should I go with? I don't want them sticking way way out but they can be outside the fender wells a little bit. Suggstions? Thanks in advance for your help?

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
I recently purchased a 2001 F250 CC 4x4 and what to lift it. My plan is to lift it 6" and run some 37's on 20's.. I have looked at all the lifts offered and really like the RIZE kit but it is a little to expensive. I have found a 6' ICON lift and from what I have read, it gives a quality ride. I found this lift online and it appers to be a good price but want your opinions. Is this a good price? Good supplier/shop? What other items would you add if I bought this kit? I want to buy a lift with a GOOD ride, not over the top smooth etc. since the truck will only be driven 2-3k miles a year. It will be more of a toy. Here is the link to the lift: Off Road Warehouse - Suspension Lift Kits ICON Ford Superduty ICON 6" Suspension System for 1999-2004 Ford F250/F350 4WD Super Duty ICON #3-6000-99

Also, I really like the KMC Diesel wheels (chrome) 20x10. What tire width should I go with? I don't want them sticking way way out but they can be outside the fender wells a little bit. Suggstions? Thanks in advance for your help?

Note, that kit is without shocks.

We sell the same system, you can delete the shocks via the customize button if you don't want them. They are $80 below Icon's set pricing....but I will match that pricing :D
Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2000-2004 FSD 6 inch Suspension System - 2000-2004 F250/F350 SRW 4wd - Truck Toyz Store

For your crew cab you'll also want to add a carrier bearing shim kit (also, available by clicking the Customize button).

As for the wheels I'd do a 10" wide with 4.5" of Back Space.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Note, that kit is without shocks.

We sell the same system, you can delete the shocks via the customize button if you don't want them. They are $80 below Icon's set pricing....but I will match that pricing :D
Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2000-2004 FSD 6 inch Suspension System - 2000-2004 F250/F350 SRW 4wd - Truck Toyz Store

For your crew cab you'll also want to add a carrier bearing shim kit (also, available by clicking the Customize button).

As for the wheels I'd do a 10" wide with 4.5" of Back Space.
Thanks for the info and I will definately keep you in mind. I just got the truck and need to do some small things before the modding begins. Should be more than two months though.

In your opinion, is that a quality lift that offers a pretty decent ride. If not, what other lifts would you reccommend? I would also like to run dual front shocks in the front it that is possible. Again thanks for your input! I will be in touch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts