Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have a 04 and im thinking of putting 05 headlights on it. What all do i need beside the headlights. Thanks for the help guys

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
You need the header panel to get it to fit right.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i use my brights ahold and i was going to do a 6hi mod where the lows highs and fogs all come when you turn the brights on

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
Just be aware:
The H13 is quite possibly the stupidest design for a bulb ever foisted on the public. The terminals are so small that they overheat, even at stock wattages, and melt the plastic housing of the connectors. Higher than stock wattage bulbs are offered, but not recommended. There are Chinese connectors that are being used to make these kits and no harness will fix the problem of to small of terminals. As of now no USA made plugs are made that I have seen and wouldn't solve the problem anyway.

You have the best headlight housings made now and the addition of Hellas harness and a set of their 80/100w 4k kelvin bulbs will give you fantastic lighting.

You can also do a fog bulb upgrade..75% as bright as Hids and mod the switch to use them with your high beams.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Ok so caryt how do you do the fog bulb upgrade? I am very interested! And thanks for the info on the headlight bulb upgrade !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts