1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
there is lots of more things you have to do before you even use that! you have to filter and what not! I think a vegi stroke system would be better for you!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry, sounds really bogus to me. I was always told you can't rush making fuel. It might burn, what AREN'T you getting out which is gumming up your injectors / injection pump?

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Convert 600 Gal. of Used Vegetable Oil to Bio Diesel Fuel

Yeah see in order to do this you need an alcohol and caustic soda (NaOH) or flake (KOH). Biodiesel is FAME (Fatty ACID Methyl Ester). You do not get biodiesel buy dumping in some magical chemical.

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
That stuff is Junk. Its ruined a quite a few injectors from what i have seen and read

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Seems like "snake oil" if you ask me. I am by NO means anything close to a biodiesel expert, but it seems it is one of those, "if it is too good to be true, then...".

Sounds similar to the "Diesel Secret" that got hyped and turned out to be bad for the engines.:dunno:

·
Registered
169 Posts
:doh: Just ask yourself why he's selling this on ebay.

Its not like the big oil companies wouldn't pay millions of dollars for it if it actually worked. Snake oil... nothing more.

Hope you get your money back. :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts